Hey ppl..heres my first blog...i have absolutely no idea what to write here. So i suggest one thing...give me some ideas about what to write...and i'll try and write stuff...and your comments on anything and everything are welcome...always!!...
So hoping to get some good ideas...and hoping that you guys are also hoping that i come up with some good stuff...
Cheers,
Aashish!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey AJ !
First and foremost - Welcome to the world of blogs ! It's gr8 to see you over here coz I made an entry into this wonderful world of words 2 months back ! I have posted a total of just 3 posts til date .. So, u r definitely a lot more active than me ! I thot I shud suggest u to check my blog at http://ranjeetsangle.blogspot.com .. U can easily make out tat I am not following any pattern as such .. I write whatever I please though it is always the interest of the readers that is kept at the forefront. I mean, yeah.. At times you write coz u jus wanna write .. But, blogs I think is not the correct place to do something like that .. Coz more often than not, people are going to read them .. And if what we write is not going to interest them, then mite as well not write it .. :) ! In short, I feel u shud write whatever u want to .. Dont think too much about what people mite say if u think it's O.K. .. But, jus give fair thought to ur writing style .. I will now be reading your posts .. Comments wil follow ! :)
Post a Comment